Callum announced he wanted to go travelling for a month or two and asked if I wanted to come with him. I said yes.
I’m 26 years old and I’ve never actually done the whole travelling thing. I did a month working on a campsite in Holland, but that’s literally across the water from where I live, hardly a travelling adventure (as fun as it was).
I am still young. I don’t have any ties to mortgages or kids. My mum has agreed she’ll take in my cat. So why not? Why not go on an adventure while I am young? Go out and see all those places I want to see, like Thailand and Australia.
It’s time to start saving and hopefully at the start of next year, I will blogging to you about my travels!
This got me thinking, maybe I should create a bucket list. I’m sure I’ve written one before, like five points and then the list has been lost. But having a bucket list on my blog will allow me to list all the things I want to do and tick them off as I do them. As well as adding new ones. Feel free to create one too or use some of my ideas!
The Bucket List
- Travel the world, which has to include: Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, California, New York, Canada, South America, The Caribbean, Maldives, Croatia, Africa
- See Giraffes in the wild as part of a Safari in Africa
- Go scuba diving
- Go Skiing
- Go skinny dipping
- See the Northern lights
- Write a book
- Learn to dance
- Jump off a high cliff into water
- Meet a celebrity I love e.g. Katy Perry
- Go on a cruise
- Be able to do advanced Yoga moves
- Go to a waterfall well within nature and swim in the water
- Buy a house
- Get married
- Have kids
- Go to Disney World
- Go to Giraffe manor
- Get a puppy
- Get a goat
- Go to hot springs in Iceland
I’ll continue editing this whenever I think of new ideas 😊